Director National Accounts
*This position can be located anywhere within the U.S.*
We’re looking for motivated professionals to join our sales and marketing team in the role of Director National Accounts. As Director National Accounts, you’ll be responsible for developing new client relationships and generating business for the company. Primary responsibilities include outside sales, networking, participation in industry associations and lead generation. This position reports to the Vice President Sales.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and manage insurance, commercial, industrial, and property management accounts
- Identify/develop key partner strategies for specific market segments
- Prospects and set up appointments via Zoom and face-to-face
- Identify and call on national, regional or local prospects to generate opportunities
- Communicate effectively at all client levels in high-stress situations
- Utilize CRM tool to keep all client information up-to-date and all activities current
- Participate and represent CRC in tradeshows, golf tournaments and promotional events
- Work with operations to ensure customer satisfaction on every project
- Lead generation
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related preferred
- 3+ years outside sales experience, B2B preferred
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
- A passion for networking, including the ability to identify the right customer stakeholders and build connections quickly to drive consensus for deals
- Self-motivated, shows perseverance and can overcome objections to achieve sales targets
- Ability to set clear, realistic and time-bound objectives that align to business growth
- Ability to attend networking functions on evenings
- Basic computer and Microsoft Office Skills
- CRM experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills (telephone, oral and written)
- Team-oriented attitude
- Valid drivers’ license
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
Please fill out the form below to be considered for the Director National Accounts position.
Who We Are
CRC is a privately held, full-service restoration company. We help clients nationwide restore and rebuild damaged properties following natural disasters or unexpected human-caused events. Our clients range from some of the most well-known organizations in the U.S. to small, but beloved local companies. Our team has more than 300 years combined industry experience and our expertise is in large loss reconstruction projects.
We Show Integrity
We act with honesty and accountability at all times - even when no one is looking.
We Operate as One Team
We collaborate with customers and colleagues to build trusting partnerships and exceptional results.
We Cultivate Champions
We invest in the success of our teammates, colleagues and clients. We create raving fans of CRC.
We Support Communities
We appreciate our role within our community and value the responsibility of giving back.
We are a group of good people who have it at our core to do what’s right – for our clients, our employees and our communities.
What We Offer
CRC offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive salary, commission plan, matching 401(K), health insurance (medical, dental and vision), PTO, vehicle allowance, gas card, laptop, cell phone allowance. CRC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Interested in working at CRC? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.