Location: Seattle, WA
To support growing client demand, we’re looking for Project Directors in the Seattle, WA area. As a Project Director, you’ll be responsible for creating and managing estimates for property damage restoration in commercial lines of business. Project Directors work with owners, adjusters, consultants, and property managers after events such as fires, floods, hurricanes, tornados, etc., to clean up and repair damages to commercial property. As a Project Director, you will be on site after property disasters to accurately scope projects, write estimates and sign work for our production teams to complete. This position reports to the VP Project Development.
What You’ll Do
- Work with CRC operations, sales, marketing and management to operationally manage reconstruction projects following fire or water damage, mold, hurricanes, tornadoes and other natural disasters.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously over a multi-location region.
- Negotiate and help settle insurance claims.
- Write scopes of work for various property damage events.
- Produce complete and accurate estimate including subcontractor solicitation, quantity survey, and accurate pricing.
- Review completed files for profitability and accuracy.
- Submit estimates in a timely manner determined by company requirements.
- Support the project managers to provide estimates on change orders for current projects.
- Provide technical explanations to clients, adjusters, consultants, and others.
- Prepare all budgets and schedules for assigned jobs.
- Work closely with management team to ensure successful completion of assigned jobs.
- Attend all appropriate company meetings.
- Establish and maintain client relationships as well as relationships with insurance adjusters and claim representatives in order to cultivate existing accounts, blossom existing accounts, and gain future accounts.
- Develop marketing strategies and activities that will drive business and maintain client book of business.
- Additional duties required as needed.
What You Need
- 3-5 years of construction/estimating experience
- Use of Xactimate software to estimate projects
- Knowledge of building and construction materials and methods
- Ability to read blueprints and architectural drawings and be able to develop detailed estimates and scope of works from these documents.
- Detail-oriented and ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to travel 50% to 75% of time
Compensation: Up to $125,000 based on experience.
Please fill out the form below to be considered for the Project Director position.
Who We Are
CRC is a privately held, full-service restoration company. We help clients nationwide restore and rebuild damaged properties following natural disasters or unexpected human-caused events. Our clients range from some of the most well-known organizations in the U.S. to small, but beloved local companies. Our team has more than 300 years combined industry experience and our expertise is in large loss reconstruction projects.
We Show Integrity
We act with honesty and accountability at all times - even when no one is looking.
We Operate as One Team
We collaborate with customers and colleagues to build trusting partnerships and exceptional results.
We Cultivate Champions
We invest in the success of our teammates, colleagues and clients. We create raving fans of CRC.
We Support Communities
We appreciate our role within our community and value the responsibility of giving back.
We are a group of good people who have it at our core to do what’s right – for our clients, our employees and our communities.
What We Offer
CRC offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive salary, commission plan, matching 401(K), health insurance (medical, dental and vision), PTO, vehicle allowance, gas card, laptop, cell phone allowance. CRC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Interested in working at CRC? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.