*This position can be located anywhere within the U.S.*
We're looking for a Project Manager to join our growing team. As a Project Manager with CRC, your primary role will be to oversee and provide on-site coordination for all phases of mitigation and/or reconstruction projects. This includes customer communication, production schedule creation, facilitation of sub-contractor labor, buy-out schedules, quality assurance, ensuring specifications are being strictly followed, change order management, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. The Project Manager is responsible for scheduling, inspections, quality control, and job site safety. This role reports to the project manager or construction manager.
What You’ll Do
- Lead and manage on-site construction laborers, trades, deliveries/materials, and client expectations
- Review project schedules and budgets
- Complete projects on time and within budget, and never compromise on quality
- Attend production meetings, client meetings, and other meetings as required
- Place orders for materials, and be responsible for equipment and materials on site
- Maintain records for site personnel such as daily field reports, field orders and RFIs
- Liaise with inspection authorities regarding inspections and approvals
- Oversee execution of division’s 24-hour on-call rotation and ensure the response times remain within companies’ expectations
- Scope and inspect various mitigation damage such as water, fire, bio, advanced water damage, mold, etc., to interior and exterior building and roofing materials
- Work with insurance companies to settle claims on behalf of our customers
- Review job profitability and engage in efforts to improve execution, implement financial and operational controls to ensure gross margin execution
- Enforce corporate OSHA safety policies on jobsite, providing key responsibility for safety and compliance in the field
What You Need
- 5+ years experience as a Construction Superintendent on $1M+ projects
- Must have strong foundational understanding of large exterior and interior construction
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to perform well under pressure
- Proficient with MS Office Word, Excel, and Outlook (email)
- Proficient with scheduling software (MS Project preferred)
- Should have OSHA 30 card
- Proficient with taking and uploading digital photographs
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and to operate heavy equipment
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings, specifications and other documents
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Must be able to travel regionally for extended periods of time
Please fill out the form below to be considered for the Project Director position.
Who We Are
CRC is a privately held, full-service restoration company. We help clients nationwide restore and rebuild damaged properties following natural disasters or unexpected human-caused events. Our clients range from some of the most well-known organizations in the U.S. to small, but beloved local companies. Our team has more than 300 years combined industry experience and our expertise is in large loss reconstruction projects.
We Show Integrity
We act with honesty and accountability at all times - even when no one is looking.
We Operate as One Team
We collaborate with customers and colleagues to build trusting partnerships and exceptional results.
We Cultivate Champions
We invest in the success of our teammates, colleagues and clients. We create raving fans of CRC.
We Support Communities
We appreciate our role within our community and value the responsibility of giving back.
We are a group of good people who have it at our core to do what’s right – for our clients, our employees and our communities.
What We Offer
CRC offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive salary, commission plan, matching 401(K), health insurance (medical, dental and vision), PTO, vehicle allowance, gas card, laptop, cell phone allowance. CRC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Interested in working at CRC? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.